Mittwoch, 7. April 2010

vacation-days

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Heya,my vacationdays aren't that interesting and exciting,but 'til now I had even fun,especially yesterday,but i'm goin' to tell more later.On Saturday i've been out with Nicole and some of her friends visitng the easternfire;was better than doin' nothing x) The days before and also after had been a kind of Chilldays^^
And yesterday i've finally watched "Alice in Wonderland",i've been lookin' forward watchin' it since September 2009 and i absolutely loved it)) Basically I knew i'll love it,firstly just because of Tim Burton,but it was a very wondrous story,somethin' new;I like that) And not to forget,i've been in movie theatre with my lovelies,Lea and Tammy,I haven't been out with them for a long while and I lapped up the past day.Afterwards Tammy read parts of "Feuchtgebiete",awwr,fuck,it's way too disgusting for myself :D


And just by the way,in my eyes Bryce Dallas Howard could also had been the White Queen ;)
but that doesn't mean Anne Hathaway did a bad job^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 Kommentar: